Monday 22 October 2012

Magazine Exposure!!!

Another week starts and last week finished with a bang!  We went to a fabulous auction on Saturday and picked up some amazing pieces as it was an auction selling off items from a heritage museum!  Sunday took me to Oundle for a lovely fair and then the final excitement was finding out that The Kibworth Antiques Centre had a fabulous write up in the weekend magazine in the Leicester Mercury.  The Nostalgic Kitchen section was mentioned several times and the main article was taken up with a huge picture of my area!!  I am so proud.
 

 
Im so excited to see what this week will bring as I am getting ready to go to Vintage Street in Lichfield on Saturday.  An event not to be missed!!
 
 
 
 
Vintage music, vintage cars, vintage treasures, vintage clothes, vintage loveliness. 
See ya there!!!
For my blog readers that check in each week for discounts on my website email me info@thenostalgickitchen.co.uk for a personal discount this week.

1 comment :