Monday 8 October 2012

Country Homes & Interiors Magazine

OOOOhhhhhhhh so excited that treasures from my shop are being used in not only the Christmas edition of Country Homes & Interiors Magazine but also the February issue!  The design editor and stylist contacted me a few months ago and borrowed some items for the Christmas edition photo shoot and then this week I have again lent them some items for the February edition.  Does that make me famous????????



They borrowed a strange mix of items and I'm very intrigued to see how they use them.

I'm constantly checking the shelves in the newsagents now to see if the Christmas edition has come out yet.  If you see it give me a shout!!!

Again this week if you mention my blog at the checkout of www.thenostalgickitchen.co.uk when purchasing any item under £10 and I'll refund your postage!  Come on have a look....I'm famous




No comments :

Post a Comment