Monday 17 September 2012

The Nostalgic Kitchen Blog Discount

Hip Hip Horrrraahhhh it's time for my first blog exclusive discount for items purchased on my website www.thenostalgickitchen.co.uk 
It's so exciting! 
 
 
Just enter the code 170912 when you reach the checkout to receive an exclusive blog reader 10% discount on your order total.
 
 
I have decided to offer a special discount or giveaway every Monday on my blog.  As well as these fantastic offers I will be writing about all things kitchenalia for all fans of vintage kitchenware.
 
Recipes, facts, stories and inspiring ideas to help you enjoy your very own Nostalgic Kitchen.

Next Week I will be writing about Susie Cooper and how my collection of her china inspired me to set up my website www.thenostalgickitchen.co.uk

No comments :

Post a Comment