Thursday 22 November 2012

Downstairs at Downtown Abbey & Spreading the Joy!



33 days to go till Christmas everyone!!!  I'm always so excited about Christmas and like to start spreading the joy as early as possible.  I've been working really hard to make The Nostalgic Kitchen Christmassy from all angles.  I spent all day yesterday decorating my space at the antiques centre making it full of sugar and spice and all things nice!  I was so proud of my little area when I left and hope it inspires people to buy some nostalgic kitchen bits to take home and make it look all festive!  Here are some pictures......
 




 


 
 When I got home I finished putting all the stock I had been collecting for ages that was of the right age to fit in with my Downtown Abbey section on my online shop.  So many people love Downtown and I thought it would be a nice thing to do for Christmas to have a section dedicated to all kitchenalia inspired by Downtown Abbey's kitchen.  'Downstairs at Downtown' has a mixture of items dating from 1900 - 1920's.  It was not easy to gather such items but I think there is enough there to get people excited.
 
I now have gift vouchers available to buy for use on my online shop which I'm quite excited about!  I'm excited about everything I know!!!!  If you would like to receive a £5 gift voucher for www.thenostalgickitchen.co.uk then all you have to do is comment below and I will contact you to get your address and send you one.  So easy! and yes I am generous at Christmas!!

 


No comments :

Post a Comment