Tuesday 10 September 2013

Here We Go Again...

Summer is over and my little break from selling at Vintage fairs has come to an end....as October draws nearer so do all the fairs that I have booked to have a stall selling all my lovely kitchenalia...

I did a little display stall at The Royal Derngate Theatre in Northampton with Trevor from The Northampton Vintage Fairs last weekend to ease myself back in gently.  The Theatre was putting on a production of 'To Sir With Love' and there were Lindy Hop lessons, vintage makeovers, actors, singers all getting everyone in the mood before the play started...including our fabulous vintage stalls.



So now it's all systems go as we get ready to spread the vintage love across the midlands ....

'Here We Go Again' I say to my mum as we get in the van at ridiculous o'clock to set off for whichever destination I have selected for that weekend.  I love selling at Vintage Fairs as it's not only my business but a chance to catch up with all my vintage friends who are buying and selling or just eating cake at these events.  I've got a full diary now up until Christmas...here is my schedule in case you would like to come and see me at any of the fairs...

Sat 5th October - Market Harborough Vintage Fair, 3 Swans Hotel 11-4pm
Sun 13th October - GJ Fairs, Sky Blue Sports Connection, Ryton on Dunsmore, Coventry CV8 3FL 9-4pm
Sat 2nd November - Stamford Vintage Fair, Stamford Arts Centre, 11-3pm
Sun 3rd November - Blighty Boutique Fair, Hatton Park Village Hall,Barcheston Drive, Hatton Park, Warwick,CV35 7VR 11-4pm
Sat 23rd November - Northampton Vintage Fair, St Matthews Church Rms, NN1 4RY 11-3pm
Sun 24th November - Blue sky Antiques Fairs, Hermitage, Whitwick 9.30am-4pm
Sat 30th November - Stratford Vintage Fair, Town Hall, Stratford Upon Avon 11-3pm
Sun 1st December - Memory Lane Vintage Fair, Stapleton Village Hall, Leics 11-4pm
Sat 7th December - Market Harborough Vintage Fair, 3 Swans Hotel 11-4pm
Sunday 8th December - Yardley Hastings Vintage Fair 11-3pm
Sunday 29th December - GJ Fairs, Sky Blue Sports Connection, Ryton on Dunsmore, Coventry CV8 3FL 9-4pm


1 comment :

  1. You will def be busy up to Christmas :) shame I don't live closer I would love to visit you at a fair.

    Bee happy x

    ReplyDelete