Saturday 4 May 2013

The National Vintage Awards...yay!



Mrs Nostalgic is very very proud to report that we are one of four nominees in The National Vintage Awards - Best Online Shop - Homeware!  We are so excited here at The Nostalgic Kitchen HQ!  The nominees receive public votes in order to go through to the final three and attend the posh award ceremony in Birmingham.  I am currently in last place :( However I am just so pleased to be part of it and get the publicity and exposure.  As my lovely blog reader I would be very grateful if you would vote for me.  You just click on the link below and tick next to The Nostalgic Kitchen. Thanks everyone and keep everything crossed xxxxxx

http://thenationalvintageawards.co.uk/vote-here/best-online-shop-homeware/

1 comment :

  1. Congratulations, we had already spotted your nomination and we have both voted for you already . Good Luck , you deserve to do well.
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete