Monday 28 May 2012

Fabulous Fair In The Sun


A wonderful day was had by all on Saturday at the Jubilee Vintage & Handmade Fair at Spinney Hill in Northampton.  The sun was shining, the birds were singing and the customers just kept coming!! 
Mum and I got all dressed up and felt the part. 


I chatted to lots of friends I had made on facebook and through my blog who had come along to either do a stall or support the day.  My lovely facebook and fair friend Cherry from Merimans Vintage Jamboree was on the stall next to me and we had a good chin wag in between serving customers.


The weather could not have been better and the atmosphere was fab!  I'm all fired up now for my next fair this Saturday at Stamford.  If you are at a loss for something fun to do this weekend pop along to Stamford and come and see all the vintage treasures on offer.  Make sure you come and say hello to me. xxx




2 comments :

  1. Nothing like a good chinwag on such a fabulous day .... the sun certainly shone for you all. Hope you have a lovely day in Stamford this weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your stall looked great on Saturday and thanks for your support, see you in Stamford on Saturday

    ReplyDelete